Library and Information center
The library at R V Institute of Management is regarded as one of the finest libraries among B-schools. It extends its support to academic research, general information and curriculum based text by providing access to journal database through online and print edition, electronic format CD’s and cassettes. It serves as a resource centre for scholars, visiting professionals from industry, academicians and students.
The library is open to students, staff members, visiting faculty on week days between 8 am – 6 pm and on Saturdays from 8 am to
RVIM library is the member of Indian Institute of Management, British library. For reference and research consultations, kindly contact librarian for membership ID cards.
RVIM Library and Information Centre is a most sought after reference centre for visiting faculty and researchers. Users are requested to adhere to reference and lending norms at RVIM library
Reference and lending norms
- Users are requested to sign in the register while entering the library.
- Bags and other belongings are to be kept outside at the place provided for baggage.
- Holders of valid borrower’s card are entitled to borrow books. Borrower’s card is a non-transferable document.
- Books should be handled with proper care during reference and at all times during lending period.
- Disfiguring of pages and mishandling with intentions to cause damage apart form normal usage will attract penalty.
- Attending mobile calls / text communication through SMS is strictly prohibited. Hence users are to switch off their mobile phones in library.
- Any defects in the book borrowed must be brought to the notice of the librarian.
- Silence and ordered must be maintained at all times
Collection and Resources
- Printed journals
- Online journals
- Back volume collection of Journal
- Computer based CD Rom
- Student Dissertation and projects
- Seminars and Conference materials
- Placement and soft skills training DVD’s