Graduates from any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks on aggregate.
Through Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
For Management Quota Seats
Candidates have to appear for Common Entrance Test of KMAT/MAT to be held on separate dates. Prescribed Application Forms of our institute can be obtained at our office on payment of Rs.500/- by cash or Rs.550/- by DD drawn in favour of The Director, RVIM, payable at Bangalore.
For more information on PGCET admission procedure visit: http://kea.kar.nic.in/
For more information on MAT admission procedure visit : www.aima-ind.org
For more information on KMAT admission procedure please contact
Karnataka Private Post-Graduate Colleges Association,
#27, Seshadripuram Educational Trust Office,
Nagappa Street, Seshadripuram,
Bangalore 560 020
ADMISSION PROCEDURE UNDER MANAGING COMMITTEE QUOTA
Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility norms can download the application form and send it to the institute address through Post / Courier or submit in person.
Documents required at the time of the admission
- SSLC / 10 th Standard Marks Card
- II PUC / 12 th Marks Card
- All Marks Cards of the Degree ( First to Final year / Semester)
- Study Certificate/s
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Character / Conduct Certificate
- Candidate’s Biodata with Current Address
- KMAT/MAT Score Card
- Address Proof – Driving License / Voter ID Card / Ration Card
- Photographs: Passport Size – 3 Nos: Stamp size – 3 Nos.
- Pan card Xerox of Parent/Guardian